Sixth Circuit Review
Published 26 times a year, this newsletter provides verbatim digests of all the published opinions from the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. Subscribers also get Advisory Alerts, federal Practice Tips, and more. If you practice in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, or Tennessee, this newsletter is for you.
Covering Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee
The Sixth Circuit Review allows attorneys practicing in the Sixth Circuit Appellate courts to stay on top of all the latest Sixth Circuit Appellate decisions in a timely, hassle-free way. And now, we're better than ever!
New and Improved Benefits of Subscribing
- An advisory board of leading practitioners from the Sixth Circuit provide you with late-breaking Advisory Alerts that keep you informed on significant shifts in the law as they happen. Be assured you don't overlook a case that impacts your practice!
- Highlighted passages save time by allowing you to quickly skim a case to find the information you need.
- Practice tips for Sixth Circuit practitioners help you avoid legal pitfalls and give practical advice based on interviews with judges and experienced practitioners.
- A new look makes finding the information you need faster and easier!
As always, you will:
- Find out about every published decision within days after the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals hands them down.
- Speed your research with the monthly cumulative digest, which lists all decision digests by topic and by case name and cross-references them to federal and LEXIS citations.
- Get a free sturdy storage binder for keeping your issues organized.
- Receive a free bonus report and biographies of Sixth Circuit judges -- information essential for preparing briefs and arguments.
- Have the names of attorneys of record to call if you have a similar case.
- Get the full-text of any case immediately with our fax service.
Order today! Introductory price: $457.00 for a one-year subscription. To get a discount on multiple copies, call us at (800) 704-8519.
With your subscription, you will receive the bi-weekly newsletter; a quarterly cumulative index; and a 2-inch binder for easy access to your newsletter.