2020 Tennessee Government Officials Directory
If immediate access to key state and local officials is important to the way you do business, put the 2020 Tennessee Government Officials Directory to work for you. It’s designed for people who don’t have time to cut through the red tape.
Order your Directory today, and get instant access to more than 14,000 Tennessee government officials, including:
- General Assembly members;
- State executive department officials;
- State and district attorneys general and public defenders;
- State court judges, judicial conferences, and commissions;
- Federal officials;
- Tennessee congressional delegation and staff;
- County and circuit court clerks;
- Registers of deeds;
- County commissioners;
- Mayors and key city staff;
- Police chiefs;
- County executives and key staff;
- Codes enforcement officers; and
- Public works directors.
You also get the information you need to access chambers of commerce; Tennessee colleges and universities and their administrators; business and professional associations; individual lobbyists and the interests they represent; political parties; Tennessee media, and more.
Reaching the right person is even faster if you have the TGOD Online! Tennessee Government Officials Directory’s Internet-based, searchable database makes it easy to find contact information on every listing in the printed edition. You can search by:
- Job title;
- Agency, department, or association;
- Zip code;
- Judicial district;
- Occupation category (district public defenders, state attorneys general, media executives, etc.); and
Buyers' Benefit: You are enrolling in an automatic update program and will receive annual updates sent on a 90-day approval basis and billed separately. You may cancel this automatic update program at any time.