Virtual Tennessee Workers' Comp Conference
Join us for the 14th Annual Virtual Workers’ Comp Conference, November 12-13, 2020
Attend this two-day jam-packed event and connect with some of the best experts in the business. Presentations by some of Tennessee’s longest-serving workers’ compensation judges, skillful attorneys, and respected members of the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
Engage during the live Q & A each day with our dynamic speakers!
Expand your knowledge and expertise with use of the AMA Guides during the powerful virtual physician sessions!
Earn all of your annual CLE requirements in this one event. Up to 15 hours of general CLE hours including 3 hours of dual ethics/professionalism are offered.
Topics to be discussed:
- Hot topics in workers’ comp
- AMA guidelines
- Ethics in workers’ comp cases
- How to win on appeal
- Legislative and caselaw updates
- Termination & retaliation in the workplace
- Employment law changes and updates
- Physician’s panel: Spine, shoulder, and knee experts
- Injury and causation
- Medicare set asides
- Mental injuries
- Discovery limitations
- Best practices in claims management
- Insurance and compliance considerations
What your colleagues said about last year’s event:
“Relatable topics to current issues”
“I enjoyed hearing from so many members of the Bureau”
“High quality presenters”
“Location was great; convenient and nice facility”