Probate & Estate Planning Conference for Tennessee Attorneys
Attend the 11h Annual Probate & Estate Law Conference, December 9-10, 2021.
Don’t miss the opportunity to enhance your skill set with lectures delivered by the best in probate and estate law practice. Our returning experts provide sought-after expertise year after year with engaging and compelling presentations!
The conference is conveniently located off I-65, just 10 mins from downtown Nashville. Plenty of free parking and complimentary Wi-Fi are included.
Presentations include the latest developments in:
- Succession planning post pandemic
- Impact of COVID-19: case law update
- Estate planning best practices
- Irrevocable trusts
- Elder care law
- Probate litigation
- Legislative updates
- Tax planning
- Asset protection
- Ethical considerations
- Tennessee investment services trust
What your colleagues said about this conference in year’s past:
“Great conference and great location.”
“I love getting all my CLEs in at one conference and the speakers are terrific.”
“I come every year and it gets better and better each time.”
“Very informative and current information.”
Simplify Compliance (M. Lee Smith/BLR parent company) places the highest priority on the safety of our guests. We will follow safety guidelines and advisements for meetings as outlined by the CDC and the WHO, as well as state and local mandates. In preparation for attendance at our events, we want to share the following measures to promote health and wellbeing.
- At this time, all guests are required to wear a mask while in public areas of the facility and anywhere that social distancing measures cannot be met.
- Meeting rooms will be set to comply with CDC, WHO, and applicable locally recommended social distancing guidelines.
To view all the safety measures that The Nashville School of Law has implemented, please see the information listed on their website: https://www.nsl.law/
Simplify Compliance will continue to monitor the COVID-19 environment, the recommended guidelines, and communicate adjustments to the onsite policies and procedures as we approach the live event date.
Your Distinguished Faculty
Thursday & Friday, December 9-10, 2021
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The conference begins at 8:00 a.m. and concludes at 5:00 p.m.
Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
- Convenient access to 1-65 and 1-440
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- $497 for Full Program
- $447(Early Bird $50 Off Expires October 29!)
- $427 for Additional Attendees from the same firm
- $347 for One Day Only options
- $247 for Materials