- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Attorney ESI Update: How to Uncover and Use Social Media Evidence for Maximum Case Benefit - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Learn how to acquire and use ESI and social media evidence at trial.
A wealth of electronic evidence – emails, social media, texts – may await your discovery and use at trial. But uncovering it and getting it admitted in court can be challenging for any attorney.
Electronically stored information (ESI) and social media evidence can strengthen your case or weaken your opponent’s. So how should you obtain data from smartphones, PCs and tablets, flash drives, and external hard drives in a way that survives a challenge? What are the best methods for identifying and preserving hidden information? How can you use friending/following to obtain information?
Use this one-hour on-demand webinar on best-practices in ESI acquisition, use, and management. Our presenter will answer these and many other questions in this evolving area of the law.
- Types of data, production specifications and formats – in detail
- Obtaining evidence: Smartphones, PCs and tablets, third parties, flash drives and external hard drive, cloud storage
- Using apps on your client’s smartphone to collect evidence
- Predictive coding do’s and don’ts
- Metadata explained
- How to “scrub” metadata to remove it from documents
- Metadata landmines to be avoided
- How to produce responsive, non-privileged ESI with metadata and OCR software
- Working with and subpoenaing social media companies
- Facebook’s archive feature
- Using friending/following to obtain info
- What can be done if the account’s been closed?
- Obtaining deleted data
- Processing review and production pitfalls
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Attorney ESI Update: How to Uncover and Use Social Media Evidence for Maximum Case Benefit — is just $99.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter
Balch & Bingham LLP
Marcus Chatterton of Balch & Bingham LLP frequently speaks on the use of social media evidence in litigation. He is active in both the Business Litigation Practice Group and the Products Liability and Casualty Litigation Practice Group. His practice focuses on Intellectual Property disputes and cases involving damage to and ownership of Real Property. He has been actively involved in defending several large corporations against lawsuits alleging property damage related to underground coal mining activities. In addition to his Intellectual Property and Real Property practice, Mr. Chatterton also represents businesses of all sizes in product liability, personal injury, breach of contract, economic loss claims, and construction disputes.