Procedural Rules in Tennessee – Using Motions to Enhance Your Practice - On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand
Get motion practice tips by participating in this interactive webinar for Tennessee attorneys.
The Tennessee Rules of Civil Procedure are a critical guide in obtaining or defending motions. For example, TRCP 56 on summary judgment has been amended, the court has interpreted its requirements, and the legislature has added its imprint as well. The Tennessee Supreme Court just overruled Hannan and returned to a summary judgment standard consistent with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
Being well-versed on motion practice allows you to stay a step ahead of opposing counsel. Knowing the ins and outs of default judgment motions and summary judgment motions may allow you to stop litigation in its tracks, saving your client time and money.
Learn more with this On-Demand webinar and get valuable advice and expert tips for using motions to enhance your practice.
- How to request and secure a default judgment
- Issuing or opposing a motion for summary judgment
- Issuing motions after the verdict
- When you can move to withdraw or amend an admission
- Getting a judgment as a matter of law
Order this advice-rich On-Demand webinar risk free.
Procedural Rules in Tennessee — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.