Probate Litigation in Tennessee: Hot Topics and Recent Developments - On-Demand
This webinar is now available on-demand!
With changes in the personal injury and workers’ compensation areas of the law, more Tennessee attorneys are adding probate and estate planning to their practices.
Things have been changing recently in the probate and trust areas of the law in Tennessee. In 2013, the Tennessee legislature updated the state’s trust laws as well as the conservatorship law.
Consider these recent appellate court decisions:
- Trial court erred in determining that will was properly executed when witnesses to will only signed affidavit of attesting witnesses and not will itself.
- Amendment to TCA 34-1-114 in 2013 provides trial court greater measure of discretion in assessing guardian ad litem fees in conservatorship cases.
- Non-attorney trustee may not represent trust in Tennessee courts.
Learn more about probate litigation updates in Tennessee with this on-demand webinar hosted by attorney Rebecca Blair.
Order this advice-rich webinar on-demand risk free.
Probate Litigation in Tennessee: Hot Topics and Recent Developments — is just $107.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.
About your presenter:
In sixteen years, attorney Rebecca Blair has developed an immensely diverse practice. Ms. Blair has substantial experience in many aspects of civil litigation, including tort law, insurance coverage litigation, business litigation, and probate litigation. In addition to her litigation experience, Ms. Blair is also listed as a Rule 31 General Civil mediator.