- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Business Divorce Update: Best Practices for Effective Client Counsel - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Learn how to achieve the best possible outcome for clients involved in the dissolution of a business or partnership.
In Tennessee, business relationships, like marriages, don’t always last. And like personal divorces, business divorces can be ugly.
In this on-demand webinar, noted attorney Richard Spore outlines five steps to follow when representing a client in a business divorce. Initially, you must understand the business and your client’s role in the business. Then, the realities and the legal ramifications. You'll also learn how to identify feasible objectives, and bring things to an end in a manner that best serves your client.
If your law practice involves business law, you won't want to miss this fast-paced update on the newest tactics and how they impact the advice you provide.
- Fact-finding—listening to the client, understanding the business, understanding your client’s role in the business, and beginning to explore possible goals and objectives with the client
- Business analysis—understanding aspects of the business (cash flow, customers and clients, key employees, key assets, and key vendors/suppliers)
- The legal analysis—contract law, Business Entity Act, and common law
- Refinement of goals and objectives based on the business and legal divorce
- The end game—reconciliation, division, exit, escape, and tax review
- And much more!
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Business Divorce Update: Best Practices for Effective Client Counsel — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Richard Spore, a member of Bass, Berry & Sims PLC, advises business owners, partners, or co-investors who no longer get along.
For more than 25 years of practice, he has advised real estate investors and other capitalists on how to best reach their business objectives through three primary areas: commercial real estate and lending, business and transaction planning, and business divorce. Mr. Spore has represented private investors, publically traded REITs and institutional lenders in commercial real estate projects across the nation. He has been at the center of numerous high profile transactions in Memphis, including landmark buildings and projects such as international Place, Crescent Centre, Clark Tower, Overton Square, and Sears Crosstown. He brings passion and curiosity about the law, and a practical, results-oriented approach to structuring complicated deals, creating plans to solve a wide range of complex business problems, and helping clients execute on those strategies.