- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Intellectual Property and Advertising in Brewery/Distillery Law -
Webinar now available On-Demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Use this on-demand webinar to help your clients in the brewery/distillery industry build a solid business, minimize liability, navigate licensing, and avoid legal landmines along the way.
The brewing and distilling industries are rapidly growing, but complex state and federal regulations are ever-present obstacles to start-ups and established businesses alike. This legal guide will teach you how to effectively protect your client's intellectual property, avoid legal landmines in advertising and receive valuable tips for negotiating distribution agreements. Enhance your understanding of this unique area of law.
Whether you represent manufacturers, retailers, distributors, wholesalers, suppliers, importers, entrepreneurs, or another member of the industry, this webinar will provide you with an informed perspective, which will help you, better understand the legal landscape and the brewery/distillery market as a whole.
Use this on-demand webinar when Kelcy Morris, an expert on alcoholic beverage law, will address issues such as:
- Critical Considerations When Choosing Names
- Trademark Clearance, Filing and Protection - Top Mistakes Made by Attorneys
- Trade Dress and Design Patent
- Alcoholic Beverage Copyright Filing, Registration and Protection
- Trade Secrets in Brewery and Distillery Law - How, Why and What to Protect
- Brewery and Distillery Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Review Tips: Non-Compete Agreements
- Top Brewery and Distillery Advertising Mistakes - Social Media and More
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Intellectual Property and Advertising in Brewery/Distillery Law — is just $99.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Kelcy Morris is an attorney with Schaffer Law Firm PLLC, where she focuses on trademark, copyright/general business matters, alcoholic beverage law, and employment law. Ms. Morris is admitted to practice in Tennessee. She is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association and the Nashville Bar Association. Ms. Morris earned her B.A. degree from Belmont University and her J.D. degree from Belmont College of Law.