Fourth Circuit Review
Provides verbatim digest of all the published opinions from the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. Subscribers also get 13 cumulative digests for easy reference and a binder for storing issues. If you practice in Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, or South Carolina, this newsletter is for you
Covering Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina
Fourth Circuit Review allows attorneys practicing in Fourth Circuit Appellate courts to stay on top of all the latest Fourth Circuit appellate decisions in a timely, hassle-free way.
Just how does the Fourth Circuit Review help?
Here are a few ways:
- Attorneys can find out about EVERY published decision within days after the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals hands them down.
- You can locate any decisions on point with your pending cases in just seconds by scanning the topic headings on page 1.
- Get a quick summary of recent opinions by browsing through the headnotes.
- Pinpoint names of attorneys of record to call if you have a similar case.
- See actual language of the court -- including concurring and dissenting opinions -- so you don't have to rely on someone else's interpretation.
- Research ANY topic easily and quickly using the monthly cumulative index -- which lists all decision summaries by topic and by case name and cross-references them to federal and LEXIS citations.
- Get a complete copy of any case immediately by fax with a quick phone call -- an invaluable tool when you're trying a case.
Order today! The introductory price is just $457.00 for a one-year subscription. To get a discount on multiple copies, call us at (800) 704-8519.
With your subscription, you will receive the bi-weekly newsletter; a quarterly cumulative index; and a 2-inch binder for easy access to your newsletter.