Family Law Conference for Tennessee Practitioners
Join us for the 16th Annual Family Law Conference for Tennessee Attorneys, LIVE at Nashville School of Law!
October 7-8, 2021 or December 2-3 2021
Our most popular CLE conference of the year is back with an exciting new lineup of judges, award-winning attorneys, and distinguished faculty. These knowledgeable and expert speakers will discuss the latest in legislative and case law updates, non-traditional family issues, ethics, mediation, technology, and more.
Attend the Family Law conference with your choice of two program dates and flexibility for your schedule: October 7-8 or December 2-3, or split them up by choosing 1 day in October and 1 day in December!
Complete your annual CLE requirements of 12 general hours plus 3 dual ethics/professionalism with a conference tailored to your busy lifestyle.
- Case law update
- Mediation now and pandemic response
- Orders of protection
- Ethical considerations in custody cases
- Best practices and practical tips from judges
- Property valuation and economic impacts
- Legislative changes and update
- Domestic violence cases
- Non-traditional family issues
- Parenting plans in 2021
- Marital dissolution and taxes
- Juvenile matters
- Social media and electronic discovery
- Asset protection and division
- Same-sex marriages in Tennessee
- And more!
What past year’s attendees said:
“Great information for family law attorneys.”
“Speakers are always so knowledgeable and engaging.”
“Case law update is the best!”
Simplify Compliance (M. Lee Smith/BLR parent company) places the highest priority on the safety of our guests. We will follow safety guidelines and advisements for meetings as outlined by the CDC and the WHO, as well as state and local mandates. In preparation for attendance at our events, we want to share the following measures to promote health and wellbeing.
- At this time, all guests are required to wear a mask while in public areas of the facility and anywhere that social distancing measures cannot be met.
- Meeting rooms will be set to comply with CDC, WHO, and applicable locally recommended social distancing guidelines.
To view all the safety measures that The Nashville School of Law has implemented, please see the information listed on their website: https://www.nsl.law/
Simplify Compliance will continue to monitor the COVID-19 environment, the recommended guidelines, and communicate adjustments to the onsite policies and procedures as we approach the live event date.
Your Tennessee Attorneys
Thursday & Friday, October 7-8, 2021 or
Thursday & Friday, December 2-3, 2021
*Attendees can attend 1 day of October conference and 1 day of December conference for $497 (full program) price.
Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
- Convenient access to 1-65 and 1-440
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- $497 for Full Program
- $427 for Additional Attendees from the same firm
- $347 for One Day Only options
- $247 for Materials