Alabama Business Law Conference
Presented by: Alabama Law Weekly
Coming to Hoover on Friday, October 25, 2019
The Alabama Business Law Conference packs one day with leading authorities delivering critical law practice guidance on the hottest topics and some of the most complex issues you’ll face as a business law practitioner. Law attorneys from across the state will provide the latest updates and information regarding LLCs in Alabama, piercing the corporate veil, indemnification provisions and much more. Attendees will also obtain one hour of ethics credit while learning about ethical negotiation techniques.
- Approved for 7 hours of general CLE and 1 hour of ethics CLE.
- Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The program begins at 8:00 and concludes at 5:00 p.m. There will be morning and afternoon breaks and registrants will be on their own for lunch (1 hour)
- Free parking
- Free wireless internet access
Your Distinguished Faculty
WHEN: Friday, October 25, 2019
WHERE: Holiday Inn Hoover
2901 John Hawkins Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35244
HOTEL CONTACT: April Springer
- $337 Full Program,
- $257 Additional Attendees
- $247 Materials Only
- Early bird: $50 off until September 13
8 hours of CLE (7 hours of GENERAL and 1 hour of ETHICS)
To sponsor this event, please contact Olivia Al-Sadi at OAl-Sadi@blr.com.