Medical Malpractice Conference for Alabama Attorneys
Coming to Birmingham on Friday, May 3, 2019
Attend this one-day satisfaction-guaranteed event and enhance your professional skill set while gaining valuable CLE credit, 6 hours of general CLE and 1 hour of Ethics.
This program features a faculty of leading defense and plaintiffs’ attorneys, explaining the very latest developments in healthcare liability and sharing their trial experiences.
Get up to date on the hottest issues in Alabama healthcare liability law like:
- Using technology to help you prove your case and better manage your practice
- Navigating evidentiary issues in healthcare liability cases
- Effectively communicating your case theory to the judge or jury
- Avoiding courtroom disasters – and hear firsthand experiences from the courtroom that you can learn from
- What’s working in settlement negotiations, including how to get creative with offers and timing
- Plus, you’ll get 1 hour of CLE ethics!
Your Distinguished Faculty
Mark Lee, Parsons, Lee & Juliano, P.C.
Stephen Heninger, Heninger, Garrison Davis, LLC
Erik Heninger, Heninger, Garrison Davis, LLC
Alex Wyatt, Parsons, Lee & Juliano, P.C
Jasper Juliano, Parsons, Lee & Juliano, P.C
Todd Huntley, Starnes Davis Florie LLP
Charles Baum, Middle Tennessee State University – Economics Professor
Location & Conference Details
Friday, May 3, 2019
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The conference begins at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at 5:15 p.m.
(There will be morning and afternoon breaks, and attendees will have 1 hour and 15 minutes for lunch on their own.)
Holiday Inn Hoover
2901 John Hawkins Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35244
- $497 for Full Program
- $427 for Additional Attendees from the same firm
- $247 for Materials
- Early Bird: $50 off until Mach 25!