- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Tax Reform Legislation: The Connection Between the New Tax Law & Immigration Law - On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Use this webinar to learn about how the latest tax reform legislation affects existing tax and immigration laws.
Immigration law in and of itself is a delicate practice. It requires detailed knowledge of rules and regulations that are constantly changing. When tax law is added into the mix, navigating the requirements can be intimidating.
The new tax reform legislation alters the landscape of executive compensation and employer-provided benefits while considering immigration risk and compliance, among other things. Additionally, if your client is a non-resident considering becoming a U.S. Resident, you will need to consider pre-immigration tax planning. This can minimize your client’s exposure to U.S. Income Tax on Worldwide Income with Divestments. Also, a timely transfer to a Pre-Immigration Trust may reduce your client’s exposure to U.S. Estate Taxes on Global holdings. Additionally, it may help you protect your client’s assets from future creditors.
This program will help you better understand the tools you need to help your client navigate these complex but necessary issues.
Use this one-hour on-demand webinar covering:
- The International Tax & Immigration Law Implications of the U.S. tax reform – Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”)
- How to navigate the income tax requirements of a non-resident to a resident to a U.S. citizen
- Strategies for complying both with Internal Revenue Service regulations, and U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services Regulations
- The good, bad, and gray regulatory areas to be aware of when dealing with foreign nationals, and worldwide income
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Tax Reform Legislation: The Connection Between the New Tax Law & Immigration Law — is just $99.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Terry Olsen practices Immigration & Nationality Law, and International Law. Mr. Olsen has served, and continues to serve the international community, and his clients’ interests in the United States, and internationally. He is the Chair of the Immigration Law Section of the Tennessee Bar Association, and is former Chair of the International Law Section of the Tennessee Bar Association. He is also a member of the Executive Council of the Tax Law Section of the Tennessee Bar Association. Mr. Olsen is an alumnus of William and Mary Law School.