Alabama Real Estate Law Conference
Coming to Hoover on Friday, November 1, 2019
Earn 7 hours of CLE (6 hours of GENERAL and 1 hour of ETHICS)!
The Alabama Real Estate Law Conference packs one day with leading authorities delivering critical law practice guidance on the hottest topics and some of the most complex issues Alabama attorneys who practice real estate law will face.
Topics presented include:
- The mechanics of commercial real estate financing (including key regulatory issues, loan commitment and loan closing due diligence, and preparing legal opinions)
- Negotiating the best possible loan modification for your client
- Drafting documents to cure defects, preparing for the closing date
- Issues that arise in title litigation
- Overview of landlord-tenant law
- Ethical considerations
- And more!
Friday, November 1, 2019
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The conference begins at 8:30 a.m. and concludes at 5:15 p.m.
(There will be morning and afternoon breaks, and attendees will have 1 hour and 15 minutes for lunch on their own.)
Holiday Inn Hoover
2901 John Hawkins Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35244
- $337 for Full Program
- $257 for Additional Attendees from the same firm
- $147 for Materials