- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Tips for Investigating and Trying Trucking Accident Cases in Tennessee - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Learn best practices when representing plaintiffs or defendants in truck accident cases.
Each year, a half-million trucking accidents happen in America, resulting in death, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputations, broken bones, and more.
Tennessee is an important part of the trucking industry, as some of the country’s biggest names in manufacturing are located here and we’re on heavily traveled trade routes.
For the Tennessee attorney, trucking accident cases are complex and involve several legal and practical concerns that set them apart from other motor vehicle accidents. Whether representing plaintiffs or defendants, you must understand the common causes of trucking accidents as well as safety regulations governing the industry.
Use this quick on-demand webinar on what’s working in truck accident law practice.
- Applicable FMCSR and gathering information via requests, FOIA, and the Internet
- Evidence preservation and spoliation claims
- Accident site investigation, and accident reports
- FMCSA compliance records and admissibility of CSA, SAFER data, etc.
- Company policies/procedures, driver qualifications, training, safety, monitoring and discipline documents
- Medical evaluations of trucker
- Hours of service documents
- Driver logbooks
- Cell phone records, GPS and ECM/black box, DriveCam, and other telematics
- Truck inspection, maintenance, and shipping records
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Tips for Investigating and Trying Trucking Accident Cases in Tennessee — is just $99.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter
Drayton D. Berkley
The Berkley Law Firm PLLC
Drayton D. Berkley is the founder and owner of The Berkley Law Firm PLLC in Memphis. Mr. Berkley has been an attorney for more than 20 years, and focuses his practice on plaintiff's personal injury and wrongful death claims resulting from trucking accidents. He draws from a highly focused and unique background that includes an engineering education that affords him the advanced mathematical aptitude essential to understanding the physics of trucking accidents. Mr. Berkley also has handled claims defending insurance companies, giving him a valuable perspective on defense strategies and tactics. He is a member of The Mississippi Bar. Mr. Berkley earned his B.E. and his J.D. degrees from the University of Mississippi.