Tennessee Business Law Conference
Coming to Nashville School of Law on Thursday and Friday, May 16-17, 2019
Attend this two-day satisfaction-guaranteed event and enhance your professional skill set while earning all your 2019 CLE credit, 12 hours of general CLE and 3 hours of dual CLE.
The Tennessee Business Law Conference packs two days with leading authorities delivering critical law practice guidance on the hottest topics and some of the most complex issues you’ll face.
- Quality Presenters. You’ll hear from business law attorneys from across the state.
- Practical Information. Negotiating business contracts and handling your client’s sensitive data.
- Dynamic interaction. You’ll be encouraged to ask questions and present your own situations for discussion.
- Business Valuation. You’ll learn about the process of assessing a business.
- Comprehensive. You’ll get in-depth coverage of tax issues involving mergers, conversions and competition, confidentiality, and covenant conundrums.
- Useful materials. You’ll receive a notebook of materials and will be able to download the materials after the seminar.
- Convenient location. The Nashville School of Law is located just off I-65 and I-440, near downtown Nashville.
- Internet access. Free WiFi makes it easy to stay in touch with your office.
- CLE. Earn all of your annual CLE credit, including 3 dual hours.
Your Distinguished Faculty
Charles Fisher, Grant Konvalinka & Harrison, P.C.
Kelly Frey, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
Stu Grimson, Van Meter
Joshua Hedrick, KraftCPAs
Candi Henry, Dodson Parker Behm & Capparella, PC
John R. Janicek, Janicek Valuation & Forensic Services, PLLC
Justin Joy, Lewis Thomason
Ralph Levy, Dickinson Wright
Matthew Lyon, Lincoln Memorial University
Thomas Norris, Attorney at Law
Andrew Pulliam, Wyatt Tarrant & Combs LLP
Richard Spore, Bass Berry & Sims, PLC.
Location & Conference Details
Thursday & Friday, May 16-17, 2019
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The conference begins at 8:00 a.m. and concludes at 5:00 p.m.
Lunch will be provided with registration!
Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
- Convenient access to 1-65 and 1-440
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- $337 for Full Program
- $257 for Additional Attendees from the same firm
- $147 for Materials
- Early Bird: $50 off until April 8!