- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Marketing Your Legal Practice: Websites, Blogs, and More - On-Demand
Webinar now available on-demand.
Use this webinar on-demand to learn more about using social media to market your legal practice.
People search the internet for everything in today’s digital age – even to find an attorney.
According to a 2014 FindLaw survey, 38 percent of those polled said they would search the internet, 29 percent would ask a friend or relative, 10 percent would consult a local bar association, and 4 percent would check the Yellow Pages.
In 2005, only 7% said they would look to the internet to find an attorney.
In order to keep up with technology and reach the largest audience possible, it is crucial for lawyers and law firms to have an online presence that will attract and impress future clients.
Learn more with this on-demand webinar. Presenter David Anthony will provide guidance on what your website should and should not say, explain how to use blogs effectively, and explore other online marketing options.
- What is social media and who wants to be Facebook friends with their lawyers?
- Popularity of social media
- How clients are using social media to find and engage with lawyers
- Law firm website essentials
- Why you need a website
- What your website should say (a/k/a What your clients are looking for on your website)
- Examples of good/bad/ugly
- Lawyer blogs
- Why a lawyer would blog
- Types of blogs available for lawyers
- What to blog about
- How to measure results
- How to increase results (a/k/a think like your ideal client)
- Other online marketing options (advantages/disadvantages of each)
- Google +
- Martindale Hubbell listings
- Bar association listings
Order this advice-rich webinar on-demand risk free.
Marketing Your Legal Practice: Websites, Blogs, and More — is just $107.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.
About Your Speaker:
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC
David Anthony, a member of Bone McAllester Norton PLLC, maintains and publishes a blog, CreditorsRights101.com, and corresponding Twitter feed (@creditorlaw), both of which focus on creditor issues in the law. Mr. Anthony concentrates his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, construction and lien litigation. Experienced in Tennessee debt collection and Tennessee collection laws, he represents creditor clients throughout Middle Tennessee in state, federal and bankruptcy courts. He also has significant experience representing financial institutions throughout the loan transaction process, including loan documentation and renewals, as well as loan re-works and reorganizations.