- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Email, Social Media, Texts, and Video: How to Find and Use Electronic Evidence to Win Your Case - On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand.
Evidence that can change the outcome of a case can be found in a variety of places – on smartphones, PCs, tablets, and flash drives, and in the cloud. How can you uncover it—and use it to your client's advantage?
Metadata—data about data—may include transactional details about a document, such as the author, the software used, the date it was written, and even edits made along the way. Metadata serves a number of useful purposes for lawyers, including to facilitate resource discovery, for digital identification, and for archiving. Metadata scrubbing, or “mining,” tools can reveal tracked changes and notes on a document that could contain confidential information about a case or a client.
Use this timely on-demand webinar on the latest rules and recommendations for finding and using electonic evidence. Your presenter, an experienced litigator and author of "Electronic Discovery in Tennessee: Rules, Case Law and Distinctions," will explain the essential elements of:
- Types of data, production specifications, and formats
- Obtaining evidence: Smartphones, PCs and tablets, third parties, flash drives and external hard drives, cloud storage
- Using Apps on your client's smartphone to collect evidence
- Predictive coding dos and don'ts
- Defining different types and formats
- Metadata landmines to avoid
- "Scrubbing" metadata to remove it from documents
- Producing responsive, non-privileged ESI with appropriate metadata and OCR
- Working with and subpoenaing social media companies
- Facebook's archive feature
- Using friending/following to obtain information
- What can be done if the account's been closed?
- Obtaining deleted data
- Processing, review, and production pitfalls
- And much more!
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Email, Social Media, Texts, and Video: How to Find and Use Electronic Evidence to Win Your Case — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Russell Taber is an attorney practicing primarily in the area of business litigation. He has represented individual and corporate clients in federal and state courts and arbitration proceedings. He has experience in various substantive areas of the law and industries, including breach of contract, information privacy, healthcare, intellectual property and business torts. Recognizing the significance of electronic discovery in commercial litigation, Mr. Taber is involved in developing cost-effective e-discovery solutions that are legally defensible and advance his clients' litigation objectives. He is the author of the book Electronic Discovery in Tennessee: Rules, Case Law and Distinctions. He holds a CIPP-US certification, a non-legal certification provided by the IAPP for information privacy professionals.
Mr. Taber is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been named a Mid-South Rising Star by Super Lawyers® since 2012. Prior to joining Riley Warnock & Jacobson, PLC, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Gilbert S. Merritt Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he served on the Vanderbilt Law Review and was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Moot Court Board. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Georgetown University with a B.A. degree.