- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Slip & Fall Cases in Tennessee: Gathering Evidence, Trial Tactics, and Using Experts - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
- A plaintiff, while visiting her mother at a hospital, slipped and fell in a puddle of water near the nurses’ station.
- A plaintiff slipped and fell on ice in the parking area of a city courthouse.
- A plaintiff fell outside of an auto parts store due to a three-and-one-half inch drop-off.
These recent cases represent just a few of the scenarios that have resulted in a premises liability lawsuit.
When you take a slip, trip, or fall case, you must first determine if there is liability. For example, was there a dangerous condition and did the defendant have notice of the condition? Then you must decide how to prove liability. Is a video available of the fall? You also must understand the most effective way to apply expert testimony.
And what if the defendant is a governmental entity, such as when a client falls on school grounds or in a city park? What special rules apply in bringing a claim under the Governmental Tort Liability Act?
If your practice involves premises liability, spend just 90 minutes to learn the latest tactics for proving your client's claim and achieving the most favorable outcome. Join your colleagues for the informative webinar, "Slip & Fall Cases in Tennessee: Gathering Evidence, Trial Tactics, and Using Experts” on-demand.
Your presenter, attorney J. Bryan Moseley, will bring you up to speed on the latest issues:
- Proving liability
- Unsafe and dangerous conditions — photographs and measurements, video surveillance, and witness statements
- Notice of conditions — actual notice or creation of condition and constructive notice
- Negligence per se
- Duty to inspect
- Special rules for bringing a claim under the Governmental Tort Liability Act
- Plaintiff's responsibility to take due care of safety
- The use of experts to prove liability
- Quantifying damages
- Medical records/bills
- Damages experts
Order this advice-rich On-Demand webinar risk free.
Slip & Fall Cases in Tennessee: Gathering Evidence, Trial Tactics, and Using Experts — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
J. Bryan Moseley is a partner in the Murfreesboro law firm of Moseley & Moseley, where his main areas of practice are premises liability and civil rights litigation. Mr. Moseley is a frequent speaker on personal injury and subrogation topics for Tennessee Attorneys Memo, the National Business Institute and other continuing legal education organizations. He earned his B.A. degree, cum laude, from Middle Tennessee State University and his J.D. degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Mr. Moseley is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Tennessee Bar Association, the International Code Council, and the ASTM International. He practices in both the State and Federal Courts of Tennessee as well as the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.