Estate Administration in Tennessee: Identifying Assets and Satisfying Creditor Claims - On-Demand
Webinar now available on-demand.
Learn the keys to effective administration of a Tennessee estate.
Probate law is becoming an increasingly attractive area of practice in Tennessee. In fact, for more and more attorneys, it is becoming the “bread and butter” of their practice. Handling some estate matters will be routine, but others may involve complex issues.
Learn more with this webinar on-demand. Your presenter Grayson Smith Cannon will offer tips for working through difficult probate issues and explore the two important parts of administering an estate: making an inventory of the decedent’s assets and satisfying creditor claims.
The decedent’s estate no longer simply consists of bank accounts and personal items; it can involve all sorts of investments and even digital assets. Once the assets are identified, the task is then to follow all of the deadlines in notifying creditors and to determine which claims are to be paid.
Knowing how to identify assets and manage the process of paying creditors is essential to a successful probate practice so this is one event you don’t want to miss.
- Strategies for discovering assets in the modern age, including digital assets
- Exempt property set-asides and family allowance
- Identifying and valuing assets
- Reporting of annuities on inventories
- Inventory issues: Marital property, loaned items, and more
- Identifying possible creditors and giving actual notice
- Creditor priorities and claims you should reject
- Insufficient assets and abatement
Order this advice-rich webinar on-demand for Tennessee attorneys risk free.
Estate Administration in Tennessee: Identifying Assets and Satisfying Creditor Claims — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.