- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Advising Clients in Business Divorces in Tennessee - On-Demand
This webinar is now available on-demand!
Business relationships, like marriages, don’t always last. And like personal divorces, business divorces can be ugly.
For the most favorable outcome, you must understand the business and your client’s role in the business. You must also understand the business realities, know the legal ramifications, identify feasible objectives, and bring things to an end in a manner that best serves your client.
Learn more about advising your clients in business divorces with this in-depth webinar on-demaand. Presenter Richard Spore will outline five steps to follow when representing a client in a business divorce. This is one event you don’t want to miss!
- Fact-finding: Listening to the client, understanding the business, understanding your client’s role in the business, and beginning to explore possible goals and objectives with the client
- Business analysis: Understanding aspects of the business (cash flow, customers and clients, key employees, key assets, and key vendors/suppliers)
- The legal analysis: Contract law, Business Entity Act, and common law
- Refinement of goals and objectives based on the business and legal divorce
- The end game: Reconciliation, division, exit, escape, and tax review
Order this advice-rich webinar on-demand risk free.
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Advising Clients in Business Divorces in Tennessee — is just $107.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.
About Your Presenter:
Bass, Berry & Sims
In more than 25 years of practice, Richard Spore has advised hundreds of real estate investors and other capitalists on how to best reach their business objectives through three primary areas: commercial real estate and lending, business and transaction planning, and business divorce. Mr. Spore has represented private investors, publically traded REITs and institutional lenders in commercial real estate projects across the nation. He has been at the center of numerous high profile transactions in Memphis, including landmark buildings and projects such as International Place, Crescent Centre, Clark Tower, Overton Square, and Sears Crosstown. He brings passion and curiosity about the law, and a practical, results-oriented approach to structuring complicated deals, creating plans to solve a wide range of complex business problems, and helping clients execute on those strategies.