- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Social Security Disability:
How to Succeed at the ALJ Hearing - On-Demand
Webinar now available on-demand.
If your practice involves interacting with the Social Security Administration, you know how difficult it can be to secure disability benefits on behalf of clients. In fact, over 2/3 of applicants are denied. So you never want to go into an ALJ hearing unprepared to use every tool and argument at your disposal.
Learn more with this on-demand webinar loaded with tips, tools and tactics to succeed in SSDI matters. Your presenter will discuss things you can do that can lead to a favorable ruling at a hearing. And he’ll explain misconceptions about the appeals process.
- Great advice for working with the local hearing office
- A practical hearing checklist you'll use over and over
- Guidance on how to handle expert witnesses, both yours and those of your opponent
- Rules for submitting evidence
- Help on documenting and presenting medical and vocational evidence
- Advance warning on difficulties to expect and how to handle them
- Proven tactics that can lead to a favorable ruling
- Ways to guard against costly errors when calculating benefits
- Insight on how benefits received impact other recoveries
- Information to break through misconceptions about the appeals process
Order this advice-rich On-Demand webinar risk free.
Social Security Disability: How to Succeed at the ALJ Hearing — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.
About Your Presenter:
Chris Gentry began practicing law at The McMahan Law Firm in 2006. He is licensed to practice law in both Tennessee and Georgia, and is admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee. He is also a member of the Chattanooga Bar Association, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, and National Organization for Social Security Claimant’s Representatives.
Mr. Gentry specializes in civil litigation, including motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation and premises liability. In the past few years, he has handled the majority of The McMahan Law Firm’s Social Security Disability Insurance cases. He represents claimants in hundreds of disability hearings a year in Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama.
Within a single calendar year, his work results in disabled persons receiving millions of dollars in benefits.