Tennessee Attorneys Memo
Tennessee appellate courts hand down 2,000 decisions each year. Only 200 are published. Can you afford to miss one that affects your case? Can your client?
Since 1975, Tennessee Attorneys Memo has been the comprehensive information system summarizing all opinions rendered by the Tennessee Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, Court of Criminal Appeals, and Workers’ Compensation Appeals Panels.
Tennessee Attorneys Memo is a comprehensive information system that brings you fast-read weekly summaries of all opinions rendered by the Tennessee Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, Court of Criminal Appeals and Workers' Compensation Appeals Panels.
TAM is not just a digest of state appellate court decisions. You’ll get a weekly story on legal and legislative developments in Tennessee. Plus, summaries of all public chapters of interest to attorneys, all attorney general opinions, and selected opinions from the state trial courts, state administrative agencies, the U.S. Supreme Court, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. District Courts, and U.S. Bankruptcy Courts.
And you don’t have to wait for the mail to arrive. You get:
- Issues by e-mail including links to the full text of opinions
- TurboTAM, a weekly e-mail version tailored to the individual practice area of every member of your firm
- Access to TAM Online, a searchable database of over 70,000 summaries that have appeared in TAM over the past 39 years. You can find cases on particular topics, trace the subsequent history of a case, or check to see if a decision has been published.
- Subject matter and alphabetical indices, updated weekly and available online.
- TAM Bytes e-mail alerts on significant appellate court decisions for the previous week. You’re made aware of the hottest decisions, instantly.
So what are you waiting for? Subscribe today!
About Your Editors:
Tennessee attorney Virginia Mayo is the editor of Tennessee Attorneys Memo along with Tennessee Attorneys Memo Workers' Compensation Service and Tennessee Workers' Comp Reporter. She has many years of experience in writing and editing newsletters.
Jean Simpkins serves as associate editor of Tennessee Attorneys Memo, Tennessee Attorneys Memo Workers' Compensation Service, and Tennessee Workers' Comp Reporter. She has produced TAM’s CLE seminars for the past several years.
Brad Forrister serves as the executive editor of Tennessee Attorneys Memo. He is Vice President of Training/Legal at Business and Legal Resources. He authored the Tennessee Tax Guide.
Rachel Mayo serves as assistant editor of Tennessee Attorneys Memo and Tennessee Workers’ Comp Reporter. She disseminates the weekly electronic version of TAM and monitors its Facebook and Twitter accounts.