- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
The Tennessee Attorney’s Gun Laws Update: Where, When, and How Clients Can Possess Firearms - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Learn how to best advise Tennessee clients in gun possession and transport issues.
The Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms, but it’s not unlimited and does not prohibit all regulation of firearms.
Tennessee law establishes certain limits on how guns are purchased and carried. For example, the state requires background checks for gun purchases from licensed dealers and limits who may own or possess a firearm. For example, a felon may not possess a gun. Tennessee also restricts where a person with a gun permit may carry a gun.
If your practice touches on gun possession issues, invest just one hour to learn the latest on Tennessee’s gun laws and regulations. The presenter will touch on critical issues concerning gun ownership, including what types of weapons are prohibited, who may possess a firearm, when a gun may be confiscated, and rules for transporting weapons.
You’ll also get a valuable update on the most recent legislative activity from the past session:
- Guns in public buildings that are not protected by metal detectors or security guards
- Possession, manufacture, transport, repair, or sale of a firearm silencer
- Loaded guns stored in boats without a carry permit
- The sale or transfer of firearms from a dealer’s personal collection.
- Restricted and prohibited weapons
- Persons prohibited from possessing a firearm
- Restoration of Second Amendment rights
- Gun confiscations by local, state, or federal officials
- Correcting errors in NICS background check
- Rules for transporting weapons
- Understanding reciprocity with neighboring states
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
The Tennessee Attorney’s Gun Laws Update: Where, When, and How Clients Can Possess Firearms — is just $99.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter
Dana C. McLendon, III
McLendon & Milligan
Dana C. McLendon, III, is an attorney with McLendon & Milligan in Franklin, Tennessee. He practices primarily in domestic, criminal, and personal injury law. Mr. McLendon's memberships include the Williamson County and Tennessee bar associations. He earned his B.A. degree from the University of Florida and his J.D. degree from Vanderbilt University. He has been carrying a gun daily for 25 years and has trained extensively in the use of firearms for self-defense.