- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Using Experts in Auto Injury Damage Assessment in Tennessee -
Audio Conference now available on-demand.
When representing plaintiffs in auto accident claims, your client’s testimony is subjective, so experts can bring credibility to the case. But only if you know how to make use of them.
Expert testimony can be the difference between winning and going home with nothing. They may also mean the difference between a small settlement offer and a much larger one.
An expert can be used to show non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering. Experts are essential when the case involves serious injuries, such as providing life care planning to assist a jury in understanding what a seriously injured person's future medical care costs will be, and what medical care your client will need to continue to function at the highest level possible. An economic expert can testify to the real dollar loss to a seriously injured person of his or her job and/or the loss of the ability to work at all.
Join your colleagues for an update on best practices when using experts in pursuing auto accident claims. Tennessee Attorneys Memo will present a valuable on-demand audio conference, "Using Experts in Auto Injury Damage Assessment in Tennessee."
In just one hour, you'll learn:
- How to find the best experts to prove general damages
- How to use doctors to maximize the value of non-economic damages
- Benefits and dangers in using law enforcement as expert witnesses
- How to overcome admissibility challenges of expert testimony
- Work-product doctrine as it applies to expert witness reports in progress
- How to calculate the cost/benefits of expert witness services
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Audio Conference risk free.
Using Experts in Auto Injury Damage Assessment in Tennessee — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Audio Conference.
Because this is an on-demand audio conference you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Steven G. Fuller
Castle Law Group/Law Office of Steven G. Fuller
Steven G. Fuller practices in the areas of insurance defense, large loss claims, personal injury, civil commercial litigation, civil appellate work, criminal defense, business advisement, and complex civil litigation. He has tried more than 50 bench and jury trials in over 12 counties in the State of Tennessee and argued appeals before the Tennessee Court of Appeals and the federal Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati.