- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Taking Depositions to Win at Trial: Key Techniques for Tennessee Attorneys - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
Are you fully prepared to use a deposition to press your case in trial?
The longer a trial lasts, the more expenses mount. A successfully managed deposition may allow you to cut expenses by getting part of the case dismissed prior to trial. It can also strengthen your case or weaken your opponent’s case at trial.
But for a deposition to be useful, you have to know the right questions to ask and how to ask them. And the latest rules and tools at your disposal. Use this 60-minute on-demand webinar on getting the most out of pre-trial depositions, for both plaintiff's and defense counsel.
In just one hour, you'll learn:
- Key preparation techniques, including background checking the expert, prior deposition testimony, getting your exhibits together, and more
- Areas of inquiry, such as the expert's education and training, areas of bias, fees collected, knowledge of facts, certifications, and more
- How to obtain specific answers and testimony for impeachment when deposing parties and fact witnesses
- Key questions to pose to the plaintiff
- Essential deposition prep steps for your witnesses
- Key Tennessee rules regarding impeachment, adverse party and "any purpose," unavailable witnesses, use of part of a deposition, objections, instructions not to answer, and reversing objections.
- Notice rules
- Tennessee Rules of Evidence regarding communication with witnesses
- And more!
Order this advice-rich On-Demand webinar risk free.
Taking Depositions to Win at Trial: Key Techniques for Tennessee Attorneys — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Marty Phillips is a member of Rainey, Kizer, Reviere & Bell, PLC. He has significant experience representing clinics, hospitals, physicians, and nurses in medical malpractice actions. He also has significant experience in general civil litigation. He is a member and the Group Leader of the Firm’s Malpractice Practice Group. He is the author of “The Admissibility of Failing the Board Certification Exam,” published by the Defense Research Institute.