- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Cyber Threat Landscape: Cybersecurity Cases and Trends - On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Use this on-demand webinar to learn how to protect your clients against the legal fallout of a cyber-attack or data breach.
It’s not a matter of if, but when: Your clients should expect one day to be a victim of a cyberattack. So it is just as important to be prepared for the legal fallout from a cyber-breach as it is to defend against one.
So much is at risk from cyber threats – a client's tangible assets, legal liability, operational disruption, intellectual property theft, loss of reputation, and the trust of customers, vendors, and employees. Are your clients at risk? Are you giving them the best counsel? Are you prepared to help them respond to a cyberattack or data breach?
When managing a network, developing an app, or even organizing paper files, sound security is no accident. Companies that consider security from the start assess their options and make reasonable choices based on the nature of their business and the sensitivity of the information involved. Threats to data may transform over time, but the fundamentals of sound security remain constant.
Use this on-demand webinar to review the latest in data security and the legal issues that arise from missteps and malicious activity.
Join us when Thomas Ritter will discuss issues such as:
- Overview of cyber threat landscape for businesses
- Tennessee’s breach notification law
- Recent Federal Trade Commission enforcement activity regarding data security
- Data breach litigation trends
- Cyber risk management including vendor management, creating an aware workforce, cyber insurance considerations, and incident response preparedness
- Best practices for law firms – how to handle your client’s information
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Cyber Threat Landscape: Cybersecurity Cases and Trends — is just $99.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter
Thomas Ritter is an associate attorney at Thompson Burton PLLC. His practice area primarily focuses on cybersecurity and multi-level marketing law. As a cybersecurity attorney, Mr. Ritter advises diverse clients from start-ups to established corporations on cybersecurity matters ranging from regulatory compliance, the understanding and acquisition of cyber insurance, the legal responsibilities in lieu of an incident, and comprehensive mitigation techniques through hands-on employee training and executive C-suite education and integration.