- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Fundamental Principles of Will Drafting in Alabama - On-Demand
Webinar now available on-demand.
Where there's a will, there's a way... to make an expensive drafting error. Are you completely current with best practices when drafting a client's will in Alabama?
If your practice touches on will or estate planning issues, you'll want to set aside one hour for an informative on-demand webinar on fundamental dos and don'ts. Your presenter will walk you through the will drafting process, beginning with collecting the necessary information from the client.
Then you'll benefit from a review of the statutory requirements which apply in Alabama so that you can make sure the will you draft is not subject to attack.
You'll learn the methods of designating fiduciaries who will be responsible for carrying out the testator’s wishes. And because flexibility is so important, you'll gain insights into building it into the will.
The presenter will also explain what clauses need to be included to protect minors, incompetent persons, or beneficiaries with special needs. Finally, you'll get practical pointers and sample forms to make will drafting easier.
- Checklist for gathering client information
- The statutory ABCs: What is required?
- Methods of designating fiduciaries
- Disinheritance and no contest clauses – will they stand?
- Protective clauses for minors, incompetent persons and beneficiaries with special needs
- Building flexibility into the plan – checklist of special provisions
- Practical pointers with sample forms
Order this advice-rich On-Demand webinar risk free.
Fundamental Principles of Will Drafting in Alabama — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Shannon Dye, with Carney Dye, LLC in the Birmingham area, handles all types of estate planning, including: Wills, Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, and Powers of Attorney, as well as business planning needs. In law school, she served as the student materials editor for the American Journal of Trial Advocacy and was a member of the Cumberland Honor Court and Trial Board. Ms. Dye also served as a Caruthers Fellow and was the research associate for Professor David Smolin.