- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Auto Injuries: Quantifying Pain and Suffering in Tennessee - On-Demand
Audio Conference now available on-demand.
Does your practice involve auto accident cases? Are you aware of the best ways to maximize pain and suffering damages awards and settlements and achieve the best possible outcome for your injured client? Or to defend against such claims?
More than just a plaintiff’s subjective opinion is needed to prove pain and suffering. The extent of an injury and accompanying pain and suffering can be evidenced through documentation such as photographs and personal journals that record the plaintiff’s physical and emotional feelings.
Friends and family can provide additional evidence of the way the particular injury has negatively impacted the plaintiff’s life. Proof of treatment by a mental health professional is also helpful when the plaintiff is claiming injuries such as increased anxiety, insomnia, or depression.
Use this vital 60-minute on-demand audio conference and get updated on pain and suffering determination tactics. Your presenter, an experienced Tennessee attorney, will explain:
- Making the case for closed head injury and whiplash
- Arguing for pain and suffering in accidents with minor property damage
- Significance of cognitive awareness
- Presenting a journal of mental and emotional states
- Using doctor deposition and testimony to demonstrate pain and suffering
- Choosing the appropriate multiplier
- Using the per diem method to calculate pain and suffering
- Protecting against the anesthetizing effect of the victim before the jury
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Audio Conference risk free.
Auto Injuries: Quantifying Pain and Suffering in Tennessee — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Audio Conference.
Because this is an on-demand audio conference you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Steven G. Fuller practices in the areas of insurance defense, large loss claims, personal injury, civil commercial litigation, civil appellate work, criminal defense, business advisement, and complex civil litigation. He has tried more than 50 bench and jury trials in over 12 counties in the State of Tennessee and argued appeals before the Tennessee Court of Appeals and the federal Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati.