Legal Update: Trends and New Law in Family Law
Live Webinar: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central / 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Join this one-hour webinar to get up to date on the most recent decisions in family law from Tennessee’s appellate court.
Get up to date on the most recent decisions in family law from Tennessee’s appellate court decisions involving child support, custody, visitation, alimony, and more. In this session, Ms. Reed-Bracey will highlight the most recent cases as well as facilitate discussion on the varying interpretations and trends of the Courts applying the newest statutes.
Join us for this one-hour webinar covering:
- Divorce, Alimony and Taxation Overhaul
- Internal Revenue Service – MDA Trends – Tax Deduction – Child Care Credit
- Attorney Fees in Contempt Cases
- Parental Relocation New Statute – Plead It – Notice Petition Language
- Child Support – Arrearage and Interest Rates
- TCRS QDROs
- Adoption – Indian Child Welfare Act – Watch for it!
- Delaware Block Method Valuation Supreme Court Decision 2018
- Immunity to Child Services Advocate
- Mediation Advisory Opinions
About Your Presenter:
Haynes, Freeman & Bracey, PLC.
Kimberley Reed-Bracey is a partner at Haynes, Freeman & Bracey PLC in Goodlettsville. Ms. Reed-Bracey focuses her practice on trial work, family law, divorce, child support, adoptions and parenting plan modifications. Ms. Reed-Bracey is a listed Supreme Court Rule 31 Mediator. She earned her J.D. degree from Nashville School of Law, where she now teaches as the Business Associations Professor. Ms. Reed-Bracey is the head of two non-profits supporting a 357-student school in Laffito, Haiti as well as a church and other Haitian projects. Ms. Reed-Bracey buit a small hotel (Ti 'Otel La) to house short-term missionaries. Her efforts can be viered on Facebook @ WHFBC Haiti Ministries or TIME4Haiti as well as at www.time4haiti.org.