Medical Malpractice Conference for Tennessee Attorneys
Coming to Nashville School of Law on Thursday and Friday, May 23-24, 2019
Attend this two-day satisfaction-guaranteed event and enhance your professional skill set while gaining valuable CLE credit, 12 hours of general CLE and 3 hour of dual CLE.
Attend this two-day satisfaction-guaranteed event and enhance your professional skill set while gaining valuable CLE credit, including 12 hours of general CLE and 3 hours of dual CLE. Get up to date on the hottest issues in Tennessee healthcare liability law!
Attendees of this event will have access to:
- Hot topics. Get the latest on medical records, effective use of technology, and how to have a successful mediation.
- Balance. You’ll gain insights from noted plaintiffs’ and defense attorneys.
- Quality presenters. Your presenters are all authorities in the field of healthcare liability in Tennessee.
- Practical information. You’ll get tips and guidance you can put to use in your practice right away.
- Dynamic interaction. You’ll be encouraged to ask questions regarding specific situations.
- Timely information. You’ll get up to date on the latest developments in healthcare liability.
- Useful materials. You’ll receive both hard copy and digital materials to take back to the office with you for future reference.
- Convenient location. The Nashville School of Law is located just off I-65 and I-440, and provides free parking.
- Internet access. Free wireless will allow you to stay in touch with your office.
- CLE. You can earn all of your annual CLE credit – 12 hours of general and 3 hours of Dual!
Your Distinguished Faculty
Charles Baum, Middle Tennessee State University
Brandon Bass, Law Offices of John Day
Judge Thomas Brothers, Sixth Circuit Court for the 20th Judicial District
William Bomar, Glankler Brown
Daniel Clayton, Kinnard, Clayton & Beveridge
Phil Elbert, Neal & Harwell, PLC
C.J. Gideon, Gideon Cooper & Essary PLC
Barry Howard, Howard Tate Sowell Wilson Leathers & Johnson, PLLC
Scott Hurley, The Hurley Law Firm, P.C.
Jordan Scott, Lewis Thomason
Margaret Moore, Wiseman Ashworth Law Group, PLC
Beverly Nelms, Frantz, McConnell & Seymour, LLP
Marty Phillips, Rainey, Kizer,Reviere & Bell, PLC
Chris Vrettos, Gideon Cooper & Essary PLC
Location & Conference Details
Thursday & Friday, May 23-24, 2019
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The conference begins at 8:00 a.m. and concludes at 5:00 p.m.
Lunch will be provided with registration!
Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
- Convenient access to 1-65 and 1-440
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- $337 for Full Program
- $257 for Additional Attendees from the same firm
- $147 for Materials
- Early Bird: $50 off until April 8!