- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Alabama Business Entity Selection: Tax Issues Your Clients Need to Know - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
WEBINAR SNAPSHOT: Learn critical tax considerations in business entity selection in Alabama.
Let’s say a client wants to form a business and comes to you for counsel on choosing the entity type. Are you prepared to incorporate Alabama and federal tax considerations into your recommendation?
There are significant tax advantages of choosing one type of business organization over another, and profound consequences for corporations, pass-through entities, and tax-exempt organizations.
In Alabama, more options are now available for what type of business entity to form – a partnership, a corporation, a sole proprietorship, or a limited liability company. Use this valuable on-demand webinar and gain a renewed understanding of how tax liabilities, or lack thereof, play into your client counsel decisions.
- How to knowledgeably advise your client on taxation options
- What are the tax advantages, disadvantages and consequences among entities
- How taxes are handled for single-member LLCs
- Dealing with tax-exempt organizations
- “Check the box” income tax regulations
- Local and state tax considerations
Learn critical tax considerations in business entity selection in Alabama.
Order this advice-rich On-Demand Webinar risk free.
Alabama Business Entity Selection: Tax Issues Your Clients Need to Know — is just $99.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand Webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Vincent Schilleci, III, with Dominick Feld Hyde, P.C. in Birmingham, focuses on business planning, succession planning, real estate, taxation, estate planning, and probate administration. Mr. Schilleci frequently partners with business owners and professionals, providing unique solutions to ensure an efficient transfer of ownership of closely-held companies to the next generation.