- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Business Formations in Tennessee: Incorporate or Not? - On-Demand
Webinar is now available on-demand. NOTE: On-Demand webinars are not eligible for CLE credit.
A key decision for new business owners is what type of entity to form. Should the business be incorporated? What are the advantages and disadvantages to incorporation?
Choosing the right business entity at the outset can help a business avoid conflicts in the future about how the business is run, what will happen if the business prospers or fails, and how the structure can be dissolved or changed to another form if needed.
As a Tennessee attorney, you must be prepared to evaluate the various types of entities that are available and help the new business owner choose the most advantageous one. You have to evaluate the liability protection your client will need. And you have to be comfortable with the tax implications of various business entities.
Use this on-demand webinar to review the Tennessee business formation essentials. In just one hour, you'll learn:
- How to form a business -- drafting agreements suitable to the business entity selected (partnership, corporation, or sole proprietorship)
- Pitfalls in forming a business -- liability and operational implications, management style, and issues in a "business divorce"
- Basic information related to state and federal tax consequences of each business entity
Order this advice-rich On-Demand webinar risk free.
Business Formations in Tennessee: Incorporate or Not? — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
About Your Presenter:
Tennessee attorney Rachel Schaffer Lawson provides legal services to innovative entrepreneurs, budding restaurateurs, nonprofits, and a wide variety of arts and entertainment clients in Nashville.