- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
Foreclosure in Alabama: An In-Depth Walk-Through with Legal Considerations - On-Demand
Webinar now available on-demand.
In Alabama, 1 in every 1,457 homes is in a state of foreclosure.
For attorneys who represent lenders -- or those who represent borrowers -- a thorough understanding of the myriad issues that can arise before, during, and after the foreclosure process is crucial. A mistake could cost a lender, and lack of clarity could make the debtor’s experience even more stressful.
Participate in this on-demand webinar when attorney Jonathan Raulston will present a walk-through of the pre-foreclosure process, the foreclosure sale, and the post-foreclosure phase. Don't miss it! Get this webinar on-demand now!
- Pre-foreclosure process and documents
- The foreclosure sale: Notices, procedures, and documents
- Post-foreclosure: Wrap-up, deficiency, eviction, and more
- Keys to spotting and handling issues that typically pop up
- Insider tips for smooth foreclosure
Order this advice-rich webinar on-demand risk free.
Foreclosure in Alabama — is just $107.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.
About your speaker:
Attorney Jonathan Raulston of Engel, Hairston & Johanson, P.C. practices in the areas of foreclosure, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, creditor’s rights, and collections. He is also a frequent lecturer on topics related to foreclosure and creditor’s rights.
Mr. Raulston is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law and obtained a B.S. from the University of Alabama. While at the University of Alabama School of Law, he was a member of Phi Delta Phi and the Farrah Law Society and was honored with the Best Paper in Limited Liability Companies.