Probate & Estate Planning Conference for Alabama Attorneys
Coming to Birmingham on Thursday and Friday, May 9-10, 2019
Attend this two-day satisfaction-guaranteed event and enhance your professional skill set while gaining up to 12 hours of CLE, includng 1 hour of Ethics. Perfect for your busy schedule, you can choose to attend Day 1 only, Day 2 only, or the full event.
This program features a faculty of leading attorneys, explaining the very latest developments in Probate and Estate Planning in Alabama.
Get up to date on the hottest issues in Alabama Probate and Estate Planning Law like:
- Using technology to help you prove your case and better manage your practice
- Navigating probate issues
- Practical pointers to use when drafting wills
- Elder law
- Effective use of trusts, drafting trusts, and considerations for grantor trusts
- Common issues in will contests
- Other timely topics relevant to your practice
- Effectively communicating with your clients
- Avoiding disasters – experiences from that you can learn from
- Plus, you can earn ALL your annual CLE credit, including one hour of ethics, in just two days!
Your Distinguished Faculty
Nancy Williams Ball, Cabaniss, Johnston, Gardner, Dumas & O'Neal LLP
Herbert E. (Chip) Browder, Browder & Welborn, LLC
Clayton Davis, Davis & Associates
Thad Davis, Davis & Davis
Shannon Dye, Carney Dye, LLC
Melanie Bradford Holliman, Bradford & Holliman, LLC
Carmella Penn, Attorney at Law
Sidney C. Summey, White Arnold & Dowd, P.C.
Tanya Shunnara, Sirote & Permutt, P.C.
David B. Welborn, Browder & Welborn, LLC, Tuscaloosa
Peter Wright, Sirote & Permutt, P.C.
Thursday & Friday, May 9-10, 2019
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Conference: 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
(There will be morning and afternoon breaks each day, and attendees will have 1 hour and 15 minutes for lunch on their own.)
Holiday Inn Hoover
2901 John Hawkins Pkwy
Hoover, AL 35244
- $497 for Full Program
- $427 for Additional Attendees from the same firm
- $347 for Day 1 only
- $347 for Day 2 only
- $247 for Materials
- Early Bird: $50 off until April 1!