Litigating Heavy Truck Cases: Hot Topics for Alabama Attorneys - On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand
Get tips for litigating heavy truck cases in Alabama.
Automobile accidents involving cars can have devastating results, but even a minor incident involving a semi-truck or an 18-wheeler can be fatal. Tractor-trailer trucks are large and typically carry extremely heavy loads, so many wrecks involving a big rig result in injury or loss of life.
The laws that regulate the operation of large trucks are complicated, and there are federal regulations that must be followed in addition to Alabama state laws. In order to best serve your clients, don't miss this On-Demand webinar. Presenter Chris Glover explains the ins and outs of litigating heavy truck cases in Alabama.
- Possible bases for recovery: Products liability, negligent entrustment, trucking fatigue, and more
- Heavy truck occupant fatalities
- Testing in the commercial vehicle case
- Expert witnesses in truck accident litigation
- Key federal motor carrier safety regulations
- Recent statutory trends and developments in Alabama
Register now for this advice-rich event for Alabama attorneys risk free.
Order this advice-rich On-Demand webinar risk free.
Lifting Heavy Truck Cases — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.