Trial Skills in Alabama: Effective Exhibits and Courtroom Technology - On-Demand
Webinar now available on-demand.
Use this on-demand webinar to learn more about preparing for the digital trial in Alabama.
More and more, attorneys have embraced the latest technology as they prepare for trial.
To stay competitive and better serve clients, it is becoming more important for attorneys to embrace the digital world and incorporate today’s technologies in presenting evidence and exhibits in the courtroom.
Learn more about using technology in the courtroom with this webinar on-demand for Alabama attorneys. Presenter Thomas Rockwell will give you tips and real-world advice on how to confront technology and prepare for the digital trial. This is one update you don’t want to miss!
- Overcoming fear and confronting technology
- Preparing for the digital trial
- Choosing the right method and form of exhibit
- Exhibits that pass the 8-point test
- What evidence introduction means for opposing counsel
- Video depositions (prior testimony)
Order advice-rich on-demand webinar now for Alabama attorneys risk free.
Trial Skills in Alabama: Effective Exhibits and Courtroom Technology — is just $107.
You risk nothing by ordering, because we will refund every penny, no questions asked, if you are in any way dissatisfied with this On-Demand webinar.
Because this is an on-demand webinar you enjoy:
- Fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time lost;
- No travel-related expenses or complications;
- The perfect affordable way to update yourself rapidly on current laws.
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of the program airing. Please add Custserv@blr.com to your safe sender list to ensure delivery.